Gurminder is a qualified Duty Solicitor and Solicitor Advocate. He regularly represents clients in the Crown Court and Court of Appeal. Gurminder is an experienced trial advocate who regularly appears before Crown Court judges in trials and sentencing hearings. His areas of expertise include:
- Serious criminal offences such rape and other violent crimes.
- Drugs offences including importation, possession with intent to supply and money laundering.
- Fraud and financial crime.
- Theft including burglary, robbery and shoplifting.
- Public order offences.
- Road traffic offences such as dangerous driving or drink driving.
- Regulatory offences involving environmental health or health & safety breaches.
He also provides advice on appeals against conviction or sentence in the Crown Court. He has experience representing clients at the Court of Appeal Criminal Division. In addition, Gurminder has also represented clients in Court Marshalls, with some of his cases receiving widespread media attention.